Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- Cross Infinite World: Obsessions of an Otome Gamer
- Your Lie in April: A Six-Person Etude
- Clockwork Planet
- Summer Reading — Infinite Dendrogram
- Sound! Euphonium
- Interview with Akaoni’s Creators: Hiroro and Mokoppe
- Akaoni: Contract with a Vampire
- Infinite Dendrogram
- Demon King Daimaou
- Summer Reading — Combat Baker and Automaton Waitress