Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
- emeth: Island of Golems
- Review: Fullmetal Alchemist – The Valley of the White Petals (Vol 3)
- JPN Review: Strange Voice
- Review: Akaoni – Contract with a Vampire (Vol 1)
- Review: Ao Oni — Mutation (Vol 3)
- Review: Goth – A Novel of Horror
- Review: Ao Oni – Vengeance (Vol 2)
- Review: The Dark Maidens
- Review: Ao Oni (Vol 1)