Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- Review: Kagerou Daze (Vol 4)
- Review: WorldEnd (Vol 1)
- Last and First Idol
- Review: Tomorrow I Will Die. You Will Revive (Vol 1)
- Review: SAO Alternative – Gun Gale Online (Vol 1)
- The Champions of Justice and the Supreme Ruler of Evil
- Der Werwolf: The Annals of Veight
- Gear Drive
- JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World
- Cross Infinite World: emeth — Island of Golems