I’m pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don’t post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/sexual orientation, etc. Also, no kink-shaming allowed. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- RightStuf Weekly Sale is 33% Off J-Novel, One Peace, and More!
- Light Novel News Digest (March 2020)
- J-Novel and BookWalker Launch Stay In & Read Light Novels Campaign!
- Light Novel Series Debuting in April 2020
- Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World
- Buck Naked in Another World
- I’m a Behemoth, an S-Ranked Monster, but Mistaken for a Cat, I Live as an Elf Girl’s Pet
- Review: Kobold King (vol 1)
- Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside
- Adachi and Shimamura