I’m pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don’t post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/sexual orientation, etc. Also, no kink-shaming allowed. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- Review: Ascendance of a Bookworm – Pt 1: Daughter of a Soldier (Vol 3)
- SCP Foundation: Iris Through the Looking Glass
- Why Shouldn’t a Detestable Demon Lord Fall in Love?!
- Review: Ascendance of a Bookworm – Pt 1: Daughter of a Soldier (Vol 2)
- Review: Cooking with Wild Game (Vol 2)
- Review: Otherside Picnic (Vol 1)
- Review: Full Metal Panic! – Ending Day by Day: Pt 1 (Vol 4)
- Review: Ascendance of a Bookworm – Pt 1: Daughter of a Soldier (Vol 1)
- The World’s Strongest Rearguard: Labyrinth Country’s Novice Seeker
- There Was No Secret Evil-Fighting Organization (srsly?!), So I Made One MYSELF!