Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- Review: Baccano! – 1934 Peter Pan in Chains: Finale (vol 10)
- Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight
- Campfire Cooking In Another World With My Absurd Skill
- Reincarnated as a Sword
- The Greatest Magicmaster’s Retirement Plan
- Torture Princess: Fremd Torturchen
- Review: Tokyo Ghoul [Days] (Vol 1)
- Review: My Next Life as a Villainess – All Routes Lead to Doom! (Vol 1)
- My Hero Academia: School Briefs
- Review: Full Metal Panic! – Fighting Boy Meets Girl (Vol 1)