I’m pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don’t post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/sexual orientation, etc. Also, no kink-shaming allowed. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- Review: Ascendance of a Bookworm – I’ll Do Anything to Become a Librarian! Part One: Daughter of a Soldier (vol 1)
- The World’s Strongest Rearguard: Labyrinth Country’s Novice Seeker
- There Was No Secret Evil-Fighting Organization (srsly?!), So I Made One MYSELF!
- Review: Full Metal Panic! — Trembling Into the Blue (Vol 3)
- Sexiled: My Sexist Party Leader Kicked Me Out, So I Teamed Up With a Mythical Sorceress!
- Review: Sexiled – My Sexist Party Leader Kicked Me Out, So I Teamed Up With a Mythical Sorceress! (Vol 1)
- Root Double -Before Crime * After Days-
- Character: Seong Jin-Woo
- The Alchemist Who Survived Now Dreams of a Quiet City Life
- Review: Baccano! – 1705: The Ironic Light Orchestra (Vol 11)