Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- Love and Loss in Bakemonogatari
- Review: Kimi no Na wa. Another Side: Earthbound
- Seven Seas to Release Print Editions of J-Novel Club LNs
- Review: Ryuuen Tsukai no Kiba
- New Staff Member: Introducing Kastel
- Seven Seas Licenses Record of Lodoss War
- Review: Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte ii Desu ka?
- I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse
- Review: Bakemonogatari – Monster Tale (Pt.1)t
- This Year in English Light Novels 2016