Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
- Summer Reading: Legend of Galactic Heroes Discussion
- Zaregoto Series: An Introduction to Shinhonkaku Mysteries and Nisioisin
- Review: High Speed (Vol 1)
- Anime Expo 2018 LN Announcements
- J-Novel Club Licenses Eight New Titles
- New CIW License: Eccentric Master and Fake Lover
- Review: Durarara!! (Vol 1)
- Summer Reading: The Dark Maidens Discussion
- On Suicidal Mimes and Defective Products
- Review: Baccano! 1931: The Grand Punk Railroad – Local (Vol 2)