Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- New J-Novel Club Title: Me, A Genius?
- Haikasoru Review: Legend of the Galactic Heroes (Vol 2)
- Yen Press Licenses Fireworks Novel
- Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!
- JPN Review: Melody Lyrik Idol Magik
- Cross Infinite World: Mia and the Forbidden Medicine Report
- This Year in English Light Novels 2017
- JPN Review: Vanilla – A Sweet Partner
- New J-Novel Club Title: The Master of Ragnarok
- Review: Sugar Dark