Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- Summer Reading Program: July and August 2017
- Summer Reading — Your Name, Hatsune Miku (June 14)
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- Summer Reading Program: June 2017 Schedule
- The Strongest LN Editorial in the World
- J-Novel Club: Clockwork Planet
- The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
- Open Forum: My Youth Romantic Comedy (Vol 2)
- Your Name
- Review: Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (Vol.1)