Greetings, Denizens of the Earth
Boo. Nice to meet you. I’d make you a cup of tea if I could, but technology hasn’t progressed far enough to allow me teleport things across the Internet. Anyway, make yourself comfortable. Let’s get these introductions out of the way.
Things to know about me:
1. My username is fantasticmemes. You may call me Mr. Fantastic.
2. I am a teenage otaku.
3. I don’t have a life.
4. I have a super important year 12 exam tomorrow.
5. It’s going to be a really hard exam.
6. I created this blog so that I could contribute to the endless amounts of anime-related blogs already out there. Subscribe anyway?
7. I’ll be moving some things I’ve already posted elsewhere on the Internet over here so everything’s neatly in one spot. So yeah, if you already know who I am, expect to see things being posted here that you might have already read before. Subscribe anyway?
8. For the parents: there will probably be some swearing on this blog and some sexual references. If your six-year kids are reading this, then you have failed as parents. Subscribe anyway?
9. I’m a methodical kind of person. I’ve already planned out how I’m going to structure my posts and what my posting schedule will be. See below.
My posting schedule (assuming it will be followed):
After some time writing random things for this blog, I’ve decided to turn it primarily into an anime retroblog and a general reviewing site.
What is a retroblog, you ask? Basically, I’ll be doing episode-by-episode reviews of anime titles that have already finished airing. The episodic blogging scene only really started to kick off in 2008 or so, so there are plenty of older titles that have never been blogged. I thought this would be a nice way of showing some love to those series and also in introducing fans to them.
I’ll also be doing a few editorials here and there. I follow no schedule, though, so expect posts to come pretty sporadically!
That should be about done with this explanation. And oh, and because I feel it’s a shame to get rid of this:
This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.