Posted on October 28, 2013, in Funny Anime Stuff and tagged arpeggio of blue steel, bakemonogatari, blazblue, coppelion, diabolik lovers, drinking game, i swear i'm not an alcoholic, if you play this game you WILL die, infinite stratos, kakumeiki valvrave, kill la kill, kuroko no basuke, kyoukai no kanata, log horizon, nagi no asukara, Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru, this is memetastic, unbreakable machine doll, yozakura quartet. Bookmark the permalink. 19 Comments.
Commenting PolicyI'm pretty lenient about cursing and sex jokes, but please don't post comments that attack others, especially on the basis of their gender/ethnicity/etc. I will be moderating those comments and I will block anyone who repeatedly comes off as an asshole. Thanks.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Database of Curiosities: A Hyouka Literature Review
- How To Have A Painless Argument About Anime On The Internet
- Even If You Can’t Speak Japanese, You Should Try Watching Anime Without Subtitles
- What’s It Like To Translate A Light Novel?
- Why You Should Support the English Light Novel Industry (And How You Can Do it)
- Beautiful Fighting Girl and Otaku Sexuality
- Let’s Talk about Religion (and a Bit of Anime)!
- A Showcase of Australian Animation
- Introduction to Otakuology
- What’s the appeal of those “stuck in another world” fantasies? Some Japanese bloggers explain
Posts I Like
- Juni Taisen: Zodiac War
- I Became the Secretary of a Hero!
- New J-Novel Club Title: Walking My Second Path in Life
- Review: Magical Girl Raising Project (Vol 1)
- New J-Novel Club Title: How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
- Review: My Youth Romantic Comedy (Vol 2)
- Review: The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
- New J-Novel Club Title: Outbreak Company
- Review: Your Name
- Review: Rokka – Braves of the Six Flowers (Vol 1)