Basic Questions for any Anime Fan
Silvachief over at The Geek Clinic asked me to answer some questions over at his blog. He also gave his own answers here. I like how these questions can be answered succinctly and with little effort. I consider them basic questions for any anime fan.
So what are the questions, you ask…?
1. When was the last time you went to a store containing anime?
2. Do you usually watch anime online? On what website?
3. First Japanese word you learned from an anime?
4. Best animation style in your opinion?
5. Best anime pet?
6. What is the longest anime you’ve ever watched?
Feel free to leave your own answers to these questions in the comments, by the way.
(Apparently, this is part of some blog event called “Inspector Green” or whatever, and I’m supposed to tag three bloggers who must answer the same questions. I nominate three young bloggers: Sir Calvin, Novasylum, and miharusshi. Here’s to a great year of blogging for you three!)
Posted on January 14, 2015, in Funny Anime Stuff and tagged aldnoah zero, avatar the last airbender, barakamon, danshi koukousei no nichijou, inspector green, Toaru Majutsu no Index, welcome to the nhk. Bookmark the permalink. 43 Comments.